DTU Business offers companies to help preparing growth projects during the 100 Day Growth Challenge® program. Depending on the specific assignment the final report will include a 100 Day Growth Plan, an overall company audit for the unit in question, market segmentation analysis, action rec-ommendations and an implementation plan. The work period is 19 August 2013 through 27 September 2013.
Professional project team
The team consists of five to six experienced executives presently in-between jobs. They are selected so as to secure diversity in educational backgrounds and functional and management experience. Teams will be tutored by DTUB Business staff and international faculty, and to each group a newly graduated academic will be attached as PA for the group. Strict confidentiality will be maintained. Each faculty and participant will sign a program confidentiality agreement.
Work Plan and budget.
The project theme will be defined by the Client and agreed upon with DTU Business.
The Client will pay an overhead fee of DKK 30,000 to DTU Business. If there are additional direct pro-ject-related expenses they will be covered by the Client. If so a budget has to be agreed between the Project team and the Client.
The team will begin its work on 20 August at 14:30. Please note that on this date the Client is ex-pected to introduce the project at DTU Business.
The Client will define the business case, which must have a clear growth dimension. The Client is ex-pected to support the Project team with access to in-house data and key people in the organization. It will also be involved as sparring partner during the project period. Experience shows that during the project period the Client should set aside 8-10 days for dialogue with the team. Expect to reserve a project room 2 days a week for the project team. For the Client it often turns out as a good invest-ment because the projects are targeted at developing and grooming growth projects and may in ad-dition highlight unforeseen options and opportunities.
In return DTU Business offers a professional report prepared by a committed team of five or six experienced business managers who are expected to put a total of 600 to 800 hours into the project.
The business project intro should cover the following (maximum 1½ page):
1. Project title: Short and relatively broad, a subtitle may be added: Ex. “Company X: How to develop the market for product Y in region Z”
2. Background of the project: 5-10 lines about the Client company including relevant key figures; why the project is of importance in relation to the overall strategy of the company. Fi-nancial and/or organizational constraints that the project team will have to deal with.
3. Task for the Group: More detailed description of the assigned project, (½ -¾ page) including key questions and issues. It may be relevant to add overall objectives and/or state explicitly what the group should not do.
4. Practical information project host: name, address, contact numbers, e-mail etc, and other relevant contact persons within the Client company.
Please note that when the project work has started, minor changes in its focus may occur as a result of early data collection and analyses (or tutoring). Such changes must be agreed upon between the client company, the project team and DTU Business.
1. Project outline must be sent to DTU Business no later than Friday 9 August 2013.
2. DTU Business will inform about the composition of the group for approval by the Client before 19 August 2013.
3. The introduction of the project will take place 20 August 2013, 14:30 – 16:30 at DTU Business. During the meeting the Client and his/her project team will sign confidentiality agree-ments and discuss modes of cooperation.
4. Final presentation to the Client Company will take place on Wednesday 25 September 2013, 10:00 – 12:00. Please note the time and make the appropriate reservations.
Please do not hesitate to Program Director, Ellen Als, if you need any further information.
Dir. +45 45256137
Mob. +45 40303117