The purpose of the Big Data Business Innovation program is to make organizations better at utilizing Big Data for measurable value creation and new business activities.
The constant accumulation of vast amounts of data is a consequence of our society becoming increasingly digitalized and our systems and artefacts becoming ever more intelligent and connected. DTU Business and DTU Compute
has joined forces to offer this unique program, where business development and data analysis goes hand in hand with a strategic focus.
About the program
The program provides you with the essential tools to gain a larger strategic view of your own data, as well as the data of others. Based on this contextual insight, we will build competencies enabling your team to create critical extra value for the company across many vital areas and define, and pursue, new business models. The general focus is on hands-on value creation.
Key elements of the program
- A unique opportunity to work with international experts on various key topics within Big Data
- World-class faculty, content and on-site facilities
- Top-level compact program design covering the strategy – learning – doing progression
- Flexibility: Assign different key employees to the topics most relevant to them
- Project relevant master-classes by experts, as additional support structure
- Professional counselling available to each project at your discretion during the period
- A unique program structure for strengthening team-building and industrial eco-systems
- Adaption of new practices for cooperation, sharing and ownership related to Big Data
- Project-based action-and-peer-learning opportunities across functions and industries
- Systematic follow-up to ensure actual business results and learnings
Read more about the Big Data Business Innovation Program
The target group in the company is managers and key employees within data mangement.
Your company will set a team around your Big Data project, which you will define before the start of the program. Depending on your project, your team will typically be a mix of business developers, data analysts and technical developers. It will be possible to send different team members to different modules, depending on what is relevant to them. Throughout the program, the team’s focus will be on your project.
We expect that your defined Big Data project is of great strategic importance to the business and well anchored in the top of your organization. The team members are motivated in all aspects, while being empowered by the management to allocate highest priority to their active participation in the program.
Limited seats, please contact Sam Kondo Steffensen if you wish to receive more information about the program via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 31197300